Job DescriptionWe are looking for a talented, experienced and highly motivated software developer to join a dynamic and evolving team.
As an Automation Developer, you will be responsible for:
R&D of software infrastructure code (C#/.NET, PowerShell scripts) for our Poker department, developing poker automation and emulation scenarios on top of the infrastructure, investigating new technologies and work with peripheral/3rd party tools. The work involves daily interaction with different interfaces inside the department, like server/client teams and outside the department.
- 3-4 years of experience in C#/.NET
- Excellent Object Oriented design and programming skills
- Experience with leading scripting language (PowerShell, Python, Perl)
- Proactive approach & self-managed
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasks environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You might also have:
- Familiarity with HTML5, JS, CSS and Hybrid technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Prior knowledge in Web/Mobile automation
- Prior knowledge in MS-SQL
- Familiarity with Selenium/Appium
- Familiarity with TFS/Jenkins
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times