Job DescriptionWe are looking for a System Analyst that will join our Architecture team.
This role represents an opportunity to be part of an integrated and challenging product.
You will participate at every stage of the product, while working in a dynamic environment using an agile methodology.
The System Analyst is involved in the R&D project at the very initial stages of BRD requirements, thorough additional lifecycle stages such as: development, QA and occasionally implementation.
The System Analyst must work systematically and in a matrix manner with the various interfaces involved and occasionally with customers.
Job RequirementsThis Job can fit you only if you have:
- At least 3 years of proven experience in system analysis of large scale, software projects.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant field or an IDF service (at Mamram etc’).
- Proficient at system analysis methodologies (such as the “Mafteach” procedure, UML, etc.) – mandatory.
- English at a very high level.
- Familiar with Microsoft programming languages (.Net, MS SQL Server) and technologies – advantage.
- Ability to maximize the requirements and to create effective and creative solutions.
You may also have:
- Experience as a programmer.
- Proficient at system analysis methodologies (such as the “Mafteach” procedure – Development and Maintenance Methodology, UML, etc.)
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times