Job Description888 is looking for a talented Technical Manager who will be responsible for end to end delivery of software (R&D) projects and will also manage the B2B business partners relations
As a Technical Manager at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Ongoing Management throughout project phases in an Agile environment - scoping, forming an integrated work plan, engaging design, development & QA till the successful deployment.
- Matrix management of relevant parties – product owners, the Scrum team members (developers and testers) as well as internal and external customers and Devops.
- Managing several projects/releases simultaneously, dealing with constraints and frequent changes of company’s priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Being the technical focal person for the Bingo B2B business partner and managing their account aiming to maintain the customer overall satisfaction.
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- +2 years’ experience as a Technical / Project Manager
- Excellent matrix management skills including risk management, synchronization and execution.
- Excellent multitasking ability – Managing a large number of projects\tasks simultaneously.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills - Team player.
- Highly organized, details oriented.
- Technical understanding
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent English
You might also have:
- Familiarity with software based project management
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum environment
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times