Job DescriptionWe are looking for an outstanding Webmaster to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Webmaster responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout, templates and performing ongoing QA.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent and execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off and give team UX/UI understanding support.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- At least 1 year of experience with creating website layout, templates and user interface by using HTML and CSS practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Upgrade and repair existing programs.
- Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, SASS.
- Be expert and fully understanding foundation and bootstrap frameworks.
- Experience in cross-browser development and problem solving.
- Fully understanding UX/UI knowledge to understand wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- An ability to communicate and work in a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communications skills in English - reading and writing.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times