Job Description888 is seeking for an experiences Web Development Team Leader for the ePayments department. 888’s payment web based product maintains a high availability secure system which handles all money transactions.
The payment system is based on an HTML5 solution on AngularJS and ASP.NET WebAPI services.
In this position you will be responsible for leading application development and maintenance ensuring compliance with performance and availability metrics to support business objectives.
We are looking for the most highly motivated and intelligent individuals.
As a Web Development Team Leader at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of 4 web developers
- Providing technical guidance, coaching and mentoring
- Leading the entire development life cycle, from concept to release
- Work closely with product managers, system analysts and QA testers in a highly collaborative team environment
- Delivering secure, high performing, maintainable code using best practices
- Ensuring high standards and consistent development work through all projects
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- 2 years’ experience as a team leader
- At least 2+ years of hands on experience in C# programming
- Excellent management skills
- Out of the box thinking and quick learning ability
- Multiple tasking methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
You might also have:
- Experience with Angular.js, React.js
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience as a Scrum master
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times