Job DescriptionCan you build responsive web pages? If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect job for you!
Join our web team and be responsible for
- Building, maintaining and managing all operations behind 888’s leading brand websites, through CMS and other systems.
- Building and maintaining responsive page designs.
- Building innovative features using advanced technologies.
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in Responsive Build – mandatory.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with JS, JQuery, Foundation, HTML, CSS, CSS3, Json, Ajax, XML.
- Familiarity with CMS and template development.
- Understanding of how browsers work.
- Understand browser compatibility issues and develop cross-browser compatible code, interfaces and problem solving (Mobile and PC).
- Experience with one or more front end frameworks.
- Passionate about new web technologies.
- Research and implement technical solutions using industry best practices.
- Understand international web standards and protocols.
- Please attach a portfolio with at least 2 relevant projects that include:
HTML 5 features
CSS 3 animations
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times