Job Description888 is looking for an accountant who is looking to jump start his/her career and join a large international public firm, a leader in its field, as part of accounting team
As a Assistant controller you will be responsible for:
- Company revenue calculation and recognition.
- Turnover tax calculation in accordance with the laws and regulations of different countries.
- Settling and balancing accounts and ERP ledger accounts with business partners.
- Handling and analyzing business agreements and contracts from a financial and an accounting perspective.
- Contract analyses with third parties, including financial implementation and execution of the contracts.
- Analytical tests.
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- An academic education in accounting and economics. CPA Certified
- English at a very high level
- Experienced and able to work as part of a team, yet also to think and work independently
- Background / work experience from complex companies with numerous clients
- AR billing experience
- Able to meet deadlines and has multitasking abilities
- High analytical skills – report production and presentation to senior executives in the company
- Intense and dynamic work environment
You might also have:
- Previously worked at one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms
- Information systems orientation: excellent Excel proficiency and familiarity with ERP systems and BO systems
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times