Job DescriptionThe Procurement Department provides services to all the companies in the Group. These include all aspects of procurement-related services, technology, maintenance, construction, logistics, car fleet and more.
*A temp position (maternity leave replacement)*
As an Operation Buyer at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Operation-related procurement (including technology, Building lease, Car leasing, Catering, Office maintenance: Building infrastructure involving work with worldwide vendors).
- Negotiation management, formulating and managing procurement agreements in line with Company policy and with the needs of internal customers.
- Generating management reports and meeting personal measures and targets, as well as measures and targets of the Procurement Department.
- Providing support and consulting on projects and agreements for the Operation Division.
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Administrative work involving ongoing procurement activity.
Job RequirementsThis job is only for you if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience in Operation-related procurement
- Experience analytics and with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced in drafting and preparing tenders
- Experience with operating business agreements and intricate engagements
- A very high level of English, including reading, writing and speech
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Experienced in negotiation management
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Former work experience in a large global company
You might also have:
- Previous work experience with ERP systems, with a preference for Microsoft Dynamics AX
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times