Job DescriptionGraduates of engineering and management studies, with knowledge of SQL – the following job opening is worth a few minutes of your time:
You know how sometimes, when you watch soccer with your friends, and you order pizza – the next week, you get a text from the pizza place prompting you about specials for the next game?
Well, that’s exactly what our teams of campaign manager implementers does.
- The team automates our marketing activities, allowing the marketing team to bring our players the best offers – creating an optimal game environment --- extending the customer's life expectancy as a player
- This is done by writing complicated SQL logic over the DWH, using communication systems (SMS, push notification, email) that interface with our players
- As a campaign manager at 888, you will gain exposure to the worlds of content, marketing, analytics, and technology (SQL and BI), and you will work with many interfaces
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- A degree in Industrial Engineering and Management/ Information Systems
- Knowledge of SQL writing
- English – high level
- Experience in analytical systems and data retrieval – DWH, SSRS and BO
- Familiarity with information system concepts, including databases and BI concepts
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times