Job Description888 is seeking for a Front-End Developer to join the ePayments development team.
Our payment system is a web based product that maintains a high availability secure system which handles all money transactions.
The system is based on an HTML5 solution written in AngularJS and ASP.NET WebAPI services.
In this position you will be responsible for leading application development and maintenance ensuring compliance with performance and availability metrics to support business objectives.
We are looking for the most highly motivated and intelligent individuals.
As a Front-end Developer at 888, you will be responsible for
- Develop and maintain the payments solution of the company
- Inventing new web features for the benefit of all business partners
- Work closely with product managers, system analysts and QA testers in a highly collaborative team environment
- Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices
- Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally
- High technical skills, Self-learning abilities, independence and well organized working methods
- Great communication skills
- Out of the box thinking and quick learning ability
You might also have
- Experience with Angular.js or React.js
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times